Food Safety & Responsibility
Capitol Food Co. is committed to:
- Creating and maintaining satisfied customers
- Ethical business practices
- Adherence to regulatory guidelines
We strive to improve product safety, quality and value continuously through:
- Encouraging team contributions
- Continual review of food safety and quality objectives
- Educating, training and supporting our team so that they have the resources to implement and sustain our quality systems
Our recall procedure is based on consistency, communication and accountability. Those key components ensure that unsafe products are identified, recalled and removed from the supply chain with lightning speed.
We take the needs of people who struggle with gluten intolerance very seriously. Because of this, many of our products come from companies who specialize in meeting the stringent standards of the Gluten-Free Certification Organization (GFCO).